HessaFilms Forum

Forumet til HessaFilms

IndeksIndeks  HjelpHjelp  SøkSøk  Bli MedlemBli Medlem  MedlemslisteMedlemsliste  GrupperGrupper  Logg Inn  

Share | 

black singles - Teach me some things

Vis Forrige Tema Vis Neste Tema Go down 
AvInnlegg
Dubbodat
Gjest

PosteTema: black singles - Teach me some things   Tir Jul 26, 2011 8:13 am

singles in Maitland free online dating - The more the better My name is Martha BILLUPS i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. singles in Maitland free online dating Free Dating Websites Albany dating Rockhampton free online dating Free Dating Im lookign for cute guys Must b good looking. I prefer someone whos not shy and very out going. Some who can drink like me and not get sloppy and we can take it from there. i go to school right now and am loving every minute of it. i want someone to show me around town and we can take it from there Wink im shy usually in public but wanna explore my wild side. send me a lil info about you and a pic and we can meet up maybe Wink i'm the kinda girl that says ... it is what it is life is short..have fun.. i love hanging out with my friends drinking at the beach..the bars..i just wanna have fun ... just bored today...and just was looking for someone to chat with and we'll see how it goes .. this is totally serious even though ity sounds too good to be true but i want a guy to fuck me tonight...leave a picture and/or discription of yourself and we will respond...maybe even a couple times a week .a pictuer and a phone and or email or screen name on messenger is apprieciated and will be answered with the same. hey there well wat can i say. im a cute girl and i always have fun. i love learning how to do new things. i live life to the fullest and have no reggrets. so if you wanna know more hit me up and lets chat. im a party girl that goes to college and that is new in town and looking for some fun. i wanna let loose and have some fun out on the town ASAP! i dont discriminate because variety is the spice of life! send me something about yourself and maybe we can meet up Smile
Til Toppen Go down

black singles - Teach me some things
Vis Forrige Tema Vis Neste Tema Til Toppen 
Side 1 av 1

Permissions in this forum:Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
HessaFilms Forum :: Generelt :: Nyheter!-
Gå Til: